For a stronger Baltimore.
As the largest private anchor institution for Baltimore City, Johns Hopkins — including The Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Health System — embraces our role as an economic engine to create lasting opportunities in our city.
HopkinsLocal will increase the number of city residents that are employed at Johns Hopkins University and Health System and help a diverse workforce pursue successful careers within the organization.
Under this initiative, the university and health system aim to have 40 percent of new hires in targeted positions from communities in Baltimore City that include our campuses in east Baltimore and around Homewood, as well as communities in west and south Baltimore. The targeted positions include:
If you are interested in learning about how you can apply for a HopkinsLocal career opportunity, please follow the following steps:
1. Review JHU job descriptions to learn more about the minimal qualifications needed for the jobs of interest to you. Click HERE.
2. Fill out the Job Seeker Interest Form. Click HERE.
3. Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Completed Job Seeker Interest Form
- A copy of your resume
4. Once Humanim has received your email and reviewed your documents, you will be contacted for an appointment.
For more information about the Hirelocal initiative visit: http://hopkinslocal.jhu.edu/hire