We are currently recruiting for our next FREE Administrative Career Training program, specifically designed for those 55-65 years of age! Training will provide advanced computer skills, professional administrative training, and will lead to a national certification as a Front Office Admin Assistant.
At completion, participants receive job placement assistance and the potential to work with one of the employer partners including Towson University and Johns Hopkins Health System, and many more.
- Must be a Baltimore County resident and US citizen
- Must be UNEMPLOYED at the time of enrollment
- Must be at least 55-65 years of age
- High school diploma/ GED; College degree preferred
- Prior administrative support or clerical experience required
- Basic computer skills required; Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Ability to pass written, reading and Microsoft Word skills assessment
Date: This 9-week program begins on October 15th, 2019.
Time: Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm.
Location: The Baltimore County Career Center at Liberty
3637 Offutt Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
Join us for an information & assessment session at the Baltimore County Career Center at Liberty or Eastpoint this August, September, or October – NEW DATES ADDED!
August 7, 14, 21, 28
September 4, 11, 18, 25
October 2nd 1-4pm & October 9th 9-12pm
August 2, 23
September 6, 27
October 3rd 9-12pm
Register at: https://adminjobs.eventbrite.com