We are currently recruiting for our next FREE Administrative Career Training program, specifically designed for those 55-65 years of age! Training will provide advanced computer skills, professional administrative training, and will lead to a national certification as a Front Office Admin Assistant.
At completion, participants receive job placement assistance and the potential to work with one of the employer partners including Towson University and Johns Hopkins Health System, to name a few.
- Must be a Baltimore County resident and US citizen
- Must be unemployed at the time of enrollment
- Must be at least 55-65 years of age
- High school diploma/ GED; College degree preferred
- Prior administrative or clerical experience required
- Basic computer skills required; Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Ability to pass written, reading and basic computer skill assessment
When: This 9-week program begins on June 17th, 2019.
Where: Hunt Valley Career Center
11101 McCormick Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Join us for an information & assessment session this April, May, or June!
April Info Sessions: 16, 18, 23
May Info Sessions: 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 31
June Info Sessions: 7
Register at: https://adminjobs.eventbrite.com